Saturday, January 1, 2011

Most Shared

Today we have most shared videos from youtube.


10. Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus


9. Yosemitebear Mountain Giant Double Rainbow


8. Cebu Pacific FAs dancing


7. Down On Me(With Me And 50 Cent)


6. Driscoll Middle School Trick Play


5. Ken Block's Gymkhana THREE, Part 2; Ultimate Playground; l'Autodrome, France


4. BED INTRUDER SONG!!!


3. How to trick people into thinking you're good looking


2. Baby Bob Marley


1. Teenage dreams


Happy new year people :)

15 comments:

  1. that guy does a great rendition of teenage dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bed Intruder was one of the best youtube videos of this year ^_^! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah that rainbow guy is higher than the rainbow itself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm putting you on my blog list, buddy. You earned it. This made my day. God, I love flash mobs! It's my dream to be in on one some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Autumnforest : be a flash mob of one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that mob was good, i guess the mob mentality can be used for good too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually seen all of them already, darn internet craziness hahaha

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. I see comments from the future! I'm still Jan. 1st...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many minutes of watching pointless videos that I will never get back. T_T Still entertaining nonetheless. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to marry the cebu lady

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started to like the down on me song when I saw the BeenerKeeKee19952 video.
    PS: The asian of the second video... (L)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails