Monday, January 3, 2011

Presenting: Dead Space 2

Release Date: Jan 25, 2011





Dead Space 2 is a survival horror game that takes place in 2417, three years after the events of Dead Space, on a densely populated space station in orbit around Saturn called "The Sprawl". The mental illness caused by the Marker appears to be permanent and continues to have an effect on the protagonist Isaac Clarke. The government will continue to have a place in the storyline. The game will begin in a hospital aboard the Sprawl. Players will witness the horror of the Necromorph infection as it begins in the station.



For more info and awesome pictures you can visit: Official website

I personally cant wait for this game. Played first part and it was awesome!

Enjoy and share love :)

24 comments:

  1. same thing here! really liked the first one and looking forward to the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks pretty dang cool. Do you know if they have it available for Macs as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really could get into Dead Space, but this one does look pretty cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Can't wait to play it! Also check my list of 2011 games

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! I'm not a gamer and now I want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was never able to finish the first one. it is just too scary for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh Dead Space 2. I can't wait until the 25th. Personally, I have always been a big fan of this game; so ripping it apart will be fun. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the previews. i dont know why but the trailers to this and the first one never appealed to me so i never checked it out, despite all the rave reviews i hear about it

    ReplyDelete
  9. man that looks so creepy. I like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks suspisciously like it contains quicktime events. I hope it doesn't.
    Number one was fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SWEET!!!! I MUST get this game!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. people seem to be raving about this lately

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't finish the first Dead Space. I had so much paranoia that there was gonna be a f***ing monster jumping in every corner... haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely looks really creepy. Great blog; following :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just loved the first one, I hope this one's as good or even better as the first one

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails